Privacy. With greenique.
In the following data protection declaration we show in detail the processing of personal data of the users of our online offer.
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is acocon GmbH represented by Mark Schönrock, August-Schroeder-Straße 4, 33602 Bielefeld, Germany, info[at]greenique.de (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at datenschutz[at]acocon.de or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name if applicable, your telephone number and organization) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (here by us), certain information flows. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
(3) Use of SalesViewer® technology:
On this website, data is collected and stored for marketing, market research and optimization purposes using the SalesViewer® technology of SalesViewer® GmbH on the basis of legitimate interests of the website operator (Art. 6 para.1 lit.f GDPR).
The data collection and storage can be rejected to at any time with effect for the future by please clicking this link https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out to prevent the collection by SalesViewer® within this website in the future. In doing so, an opt-out cookie for this website will be placed on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again.
What are cookies?
Cookies and similar technologies are very small text documents or pieces of code that often contain a unique identification code. When you visit a website or use a mobile application, a computer asks your computer or mobile device for permission to store this file on your computer or mobile device and access information. Information collected through cookies and similar technologies may include the date and time of your visit and how you use a particular website or mobile application.
Why are we using cookies?
Cookies ensure that you remain logged in during your visit to our online store, all items in your shopping cart remain stored, you can shop safely and the website continues to function smoothly. The cookies also ensure that we can see how our website is used and how we can improve it. In addition, depending on your preferences, our own cookies may be used to present you with targeted advertising that matches your personal interests.
What kind of cookies do we use?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. Some of the following actions can be performed with these cookies. - Save items in a shopping cart for online purchases - Save your cookie settings for this website - Save language settings - Log in to our portal. We need to verify that you are logged in.
These cookies are used to collect statistical information about the use of our website, also called analytics cookies. We use this data to improve performance and optimize the website.
These cookies enable more functionality for our website visitors. These cookies can be set by our external service providers or our own website. The following functionalities may or may not be enabled if you accept this category. - Live chat services - Watch online videos - Social media sharing buttons - Sign in with social media on our website.
Advertising / Tracking Cookies
These cookies are set by external advertising partners and are used for profiling and data tracking across multiple websites. If you accept these cookies, we may display our advertisements on other websites based on your user profile and preferences. These cookies also store data about how many visitors have seen or clicked on our ads in order to optimize advertising campaigns.
How can I turn off or remove cookies?
You can opt out of all but the most necessary cookies. In the browser settings, you can change the settings to block cookies. In most browsers, you will find an explanation of how to do this in the so-called "help function". However, if you block the cookies, it is possible that you will not be able to use all the technical features of our website and that this may have a negative impact on your user experience.
These cookies are necessary for the operation of the website and therefore cannot be deselected.
- WSESSIONIDStorage duration: Session
Necessary standard cookie to use session data with PHP.
Storage duration: Depending on selection up to 30 days.
Saves that the cookie or privacy notice is not displayed again with every call.
Storage period: Depending on selection, up to 30 days.
Remembers the user decision whether to allow external components to be loaded automatically.
Storage duration: Depending on selection, up to 30 days.
Remembers the user's decision whether visitor behavior may be tracked.
These cookies facilitate the use of the website.
Storage duration: session
Remembers the size at which fonts should be displayed.
Storage time: session
If the contrast of the website should be adjustable by the user for better readability.
Storage time: 30 days
If Google Analytics should be disabled.
Storage duration: session
Last updated 6th January 23
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) As far as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can reject to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising using the following contact data: acocon GmbH - Business unit greenique, August-Schroeder-Straße 4, 33602 Bielefeld; info[@]greenique.de; +49 (0) 521 / 922 799 53.
Special forms of use of our website
1. Use of our service portal
(1) If you wish to use our portal, you must register by entering your e-mail address, a password of your choice and your username. There is no obligation to use a clear name, a pseudonymous use is possible. Registration is possible by sending an e-mail to service[at]greenique.de or directly via our help center. After entering your e-mail address we will ask you directly to enter a password. If you register by mail, we will ask you to set a password by mail.
(2) If you use our portal, we store your data required for the fulfillment of the contract until the access is finally deleted. Furthermore, we store the voluntary data provided by you for the time of your use of the portal. Should you wish the data to be deleted, you can request this deletion at any time via a service ticket or an email to service[@]greenique.de. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(3) If you use the portal, your data may become accessible to other participants (service desk agents or explicitly added customers) of the portal according to the contractual performance. Non-registered members will not receive any information about you. Only those participants who are actively in contact with you via a ticket have access to the data you have provided (e-mail address and, if stored, first name, last name and photo).
(4) To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data by third parties, the connection is encrypted using TLS technology.
2. Use of the online appointment booking software cituro
(1) This site uses the online appointment booking software cituro to offer you an online appointment booking. When opening the online booking, your IP address and the time of the call are recorded by the operator, in the context of technical logging and stored for 2 days. Beyond that, no use is made of this information.
3.Use of the form tool Jotform
We use the Jotform plugin to create and manage our forms on our website. Jotform is provided by Jotform Inc. based in the USA. When you use the Jotform forms, we collect personal data that you provide in the forms.
Jotform is used for the purpose of enabling you to contact and communicate with us easily. This is a legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO).
The data collected by Jotform is stored on servers operated by Jotform in Frankfurt (Germany). Your data stored in Jotform is automatically deleted after 90 days.
We use the data collected by Jotform exclusively for the stated purpose and to process your enquiries. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties without your express consent, unless this is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations or to comply with legal requirements.
We have entered into a contract (DPA) with Jotform, which obliges Jotform to protect our customers' data in a DSGVO-compliant manner.
The data from Jotform is transferred to our internal Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) for further processing.
You can reach the provider Jotform via https://www.jotform.com.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your subscription, you will not be added to our newsletter list and consequently will not receive it. Your data will remain in the system with the status "pending confirmation" until the next monthly scheduled purge. This personal data will not be used for any other purpose and will be deleted within one month. In addition, we store your respective IP addresses used and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to info[@]greenique.de or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the sent e-mails contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which are single-pixel image files that are stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletters, which links you click on in them and infer your personal interests from this. We link this data to actions you have taken on our website.
Such tracking is not possible if you have deactivated the display of images by default in your e-mail program. In this case, the newsletter will not be fully displayed to you and you may not be able to use all of its features. If you display the images manually, the above-mentioned tracking will take place.
(6) Use of the dispatch service provider "MailChimp".
The newsletter is sent using "MailChimp", a newsletter sending platform of the US provider Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE #5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA.
The email addresses of our newsletter recipients, as well as their other data described in the context of this notice, are stored on MailChimp's servers in the USA. MailChimp uses this information to send and evaluate the newsletter on our behalf. Furthermore, according to its own information, MailChimp may use this data to optimize or improve its own services, e.g. to technically optimize the dispatch and display of the newsletters or for economic purposes to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, MailChimp does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to address them itself or to pass them on to third parties.
1. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google declares that it will also treat this data in accordance with GDPR standards. You can find more information about this here. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
2. Use of Google Tag Manager
(3) The Tag Manager itself is a domain that sets no cookies and stores no data. It acts as a mere "manager" of the implemented tags. The data is collected by the individual tags of the various web analysis tools. The data is virtually passed through to the individual tracking tools in the Google Tag Manager and is not stored. However, the situation is quite different with the embedded tags of the various web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics. Depending on the analysis tool, various data about your web behavior is usually collected, stored and processed with the help of cookies. For this, please read our privacy texts on the individual analysis and tracking tools that we use on our website. In the account settings of the Tag Manager, we have allowed Google to receive anonymized data from us. However, this is only about the use and usage of our Tag Manager and not your data stored via the code sections. We allow Google and others to receive selected data in anonymized form. We thus consent to the anonymous sharing of our website data. Google aggregates the data with hundreds of other anonymous website data and, as part of benchmarking efforts, creates user trends. Benchmarking compares our own results with those of our competitors. Processes can be optimized on the basis of the information collected.
(4) If Google stores data, this data is stored on Google's own servers. The servers are distributed all over the world. Most of them are located in America. You can find out exactly where Google servers are located at https://www.google.com/about/datacenters/inside/locations/?hl=de. How long the individual tracking tools store data from you can be found in our individual privacy texts for the individual tools.
(5) The Google Tag Manager itself does not set cookies, but manages tags from various tracking websites. In our privacy texts for the individual tracking tools, you will find detailed information on how you can delete or manage your data. Please note that when using this tool, data from you may also be stored and processed outside the EU. Most third countries (including the USA) are not considered secure under current European data protection law. So data to insecure third countries may not simply be transferred, stored and processed there unless there are suitable safeguards (such as EU standard contractual clauses) between us and the non-European service provider. If you want to learn more about Google Tag Manager, we recommend the FAQs at https://www.google.com/intl/de/tagmanager/faq.html.
1. Use of Social-Media-Plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Google+, YouTube, Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn, Instagram. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in via the marking on the box above its initial letter or logo. We open up the possibility for you to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data is therefore transmitted from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers, in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects the data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and link to the page, for example, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the data protection declarations of these providers provided below. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
c) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
(1) Our websites also contain AddThis plug-ins. These plug-ins allow you to set bookmarks or share interesting content with other users. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) Via these plug-ins, your internet browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of AddThis and, if applicable, the selected social network or bookmarking service. The recipients receive the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online offer and the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration. This information is processed on the servers of AddThis in the USA. [We have concluded standard data protection clauses with AddThis]. If you send content on our website to social networks or bookmarking services, a connection may be established between your visit to our website and your user profile on the corresponding network. We have no influence on the data collected and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores this data as usage profiles and uses it for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right.
(4) If you do not wish to participate in this procedure, you can object to the collection and storage of data at any time by setting an opt-out cookie with effect for the future: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out. Alternatively, you can set your browser to prevent the setting of a cookie.
(5) For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, as well as further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy, please contact: AddThis LLC, 1595 Spring Hill Road, Sweet 300, Vienna, VA 22182, USA, www.addthis.com/privacy.
3. Integration YouTube-Videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
1. Use of Google Adwords Conversion
(1) We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising media (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. We can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns. In this way, we pursue the interest of displaying advertising that is of interest to you, making our website more interesting for you and achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising materials are delivered by Google via so-called "ad servers". For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, through which certain parameters for measuring success, such as display of the ads or clicks by users, can be measured. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. For this cookie, the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values.
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of the website of an Adwords customer and the cookie stored on his computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords customer. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. Based on these evaluations, we can see which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising media; in particular, we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the relevant part of our website or clicked on an ad from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider may obtain and store your IP address.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by making the appropriate settings in your browser software, in particular the suppression of third-party cookies will result in you not receiving ads from third-party providers; b) by disabling cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google.de/settings/ads, deleting this setting when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign "About Ads" via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, deleting this setting when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internetexplorer or Google Chrome browsers at the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org.
2. Use of Microsoft Clarity
The legal basis for the processing of this personal data using cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 a) DS-GVO, § 25 para. 1 TTDSG.You can revoke your consent with effect for the future by clicking here. In the cookie listing, you can also determine the storage period of the respective cookie.
Software purchase / support when purchased through the ATLASSIAN MARKETPLACE
(1) Some of our products are sold via the ATLASSIAN MARKETPLACE under the conditions stated there. In addition, customers can request assistance or support for software purchased there in the event of software errors after purchasing the software.
(2) When the software is purchased, the ATLASSIAN MARKETPLACE shall provide us with the following data, among others, as part of the purchase process and in order to check future support entitlement: Customer data of the purchaser, License ID, contact email of the purchaser, location, license scope, software name as well as the Order ID.
(3) The entry of this personal data is required as part of the purchase transaction. In addition, voluntary information such as location, information on the system environment, etc. can be provided in the case of a support request.
(4) The permissibility of this processing is based on Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR, according to which the processing is lawful if it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures which are carried out at the request of the data subject. The provision of the data is also permissible in this context in order to be able to provide you with contractual support or assistance.
(5) To ensure the lawful transfer of data between the ATLASSIAN MARKETPLACE and us, an order processing agreement has also been concluded. Further information on data protection at the ATLASSIAN MARKETPLACE can be found here: https://de.atlassian.com/licensing/marketplace/termsofuse.
(6) The processed personal data will be deleted after the expiry of the statutory retention obligations, unless the responsible party has a legitimate interest in the further retention. In any case, only those data will continue to be stored that are actually absolutely required to achieve the corresponding purpose. As far as possible, the personal data will be anonymized.
The applicant system is operated by acocon GmbH - greenique business division (August-Schroeder-Straße 4, 33602 Bielefeld, Germany).
The acocon GmbH - business unit greenique is the data protection responsible party in the sense of § 11 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) or Art. 28 EU Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) as well as § 62 BDSG (new).
We provide you with this data protection declaration, which relates exclusively to the data collected as part of the online application process, in order to inform you of how we handle your personal data collected as part of the application process at acocon GmbH - greenique business division.
2. Personal data within the application process
Personal data is information about personal or factual circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes information such as your name, address, telephone number and date of birth, but also data about your specific career, etc., which can be assigned to a specific person with reasonable effort. Information that is not directly associated with your real identity, on the other hand, is not personal data.
3. Collection and processing of personal data
Our data protection provisions are in accordance with the BDSG or the EU GDPR and BDSG (new) as well as the Telemedia Act (TMG).
When you apply for a vacancy or send an unsolicited application via the application system on our website, you voluntarily transmit personal data and information (first name, last name, e-mail address, telephone number, as well as any attachments such as resume, cover letter, etc.).
This transmitted data is transferred via TLS encryption and stored in a database for which our company is responsible and which is operated by a third-party company called Personio GmbH (https://www.personio.de/). We have concluded a corresponding data protection agreement with Personio GmbH, which offers personnel administration and applicant management software and stores data exclusively on ISO-certified servers in Germany, in accordance with the relevant laws mentioned above.
If you send an unsolicited application directly by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, the encryption depends on your e-mail service provider.
Responsible employees of our company may access the aforementioned database in order to fill vacant positions with suitable candidates.
4. Storage of personal data
Personal data is stored exclusively for the purpose of filling the vacant position for which you have applied.
In addition, we reserve the right to store your data for 12 months after the end of the application process after you have given your written consent to be included in our "talent pool" in order to identify any other interesting positions for you.
By submitting your application, you consent to storage of your data beyond the legal requirements.
You can revoke this consent at any time and object to the storage of your data (see also 8.).
5. Deletion of personal data
You can contact us at any time via email at email@example.com to request the deletion of your data.
After 90 days, your data will be automatically anonymized. All personal data of applicants whose rejection date is more than the specified number of days ago will also be irretrievably deleted retroactively. The data is then only available to us as so-called metadata without direct personal reference for statistical evaluations (for example, proportion of women or men in applications, number of applications per period, etc.).
6. Passing on of personal data
Your personal data will only be passed on if acocon GmbH - greenique business division is legally obliged to do so or if it is necessary in the event of misuse or for clarification purposes.
However, this requires concrete indications of illegal or abusive behavior. If ordered by a competent authority, we are allowed to provide information about this data (inventory data) in individual cases, especially for the purpose of criminal prosecution.
7. Security of your personal data
We as a company, any employees involved in the application process, as well as involved third party companies such as Personio GmbH, are instructed to take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from misuse, unauthorized disclosure and loss. These measures meet at least the requirements of § 9 BDSG or § 64 BDSG (new).
8. Right to information
You have the right to request information from us about your stored data in accordance with § 34 BDSG or Art. 15 GDPR and § 57 BDSG (new). In addition, you have the right of access to your data within the scope of § 20 BDSG or Art. 16ff. GDPR or § 58 BDSG (new), you have the right to demand that we correct, delete and block your personal data. To exercise these rights, please contact acocon GmbH - Geschäftsbereich greenique, August-Schroeder-Straße 4, 33602 Bielefeld, Germany, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Questions and suggestions
If you have any questions about our information on data protection and the processing of your personal data, you can contact us directly. Please write to:
acocon GmbH - Business Unit greenique
33602 Bielefeld (see our imprint).
You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address mentioned above with the addition of "the data protection officer".